Your message is too short
Your message is spammy
» »

Man Narrates How Retired Chief Of Naval Staff, Wife & His Boys Almost Took His Life... (It’s So Messy)

[img]" width="256">His name is Monsodi Lawrence. I am lost for words.

Precisely on the 4th of April 2016, the wife of former Chief of Naval Staff, Mrs Usman Oyibe Jibrin threatened to send her stooges after me to deal with me, these threats were issued after I put a call to her concerning my piece of land, with the description: Plot no. 96 of about 1500m2 at Gbazango Extension scheme Kubwa , which she and her husband Admiral Usman Oyibe Jibrin asked their boys to fence without my knowledge & permission.

Immediately after her threats one naval officer Ali Abdulsallam started sending me empty text messages & every attempt to get him to pick my calls failed. Later on one Dauda called me & threaded that he will get me that night. On the 8th April 2016 at about 1pm I received a call from my supervisor that some officers who refused to divulge their identity has stopped work at my site & threatened to hand cuff workers & carry them away. Coincidentally the number my supervisor sent turned out to be the phone number of naval officer Ali Abdulsallam who's being sending me empty text messages, Ali Abdulsallam kept insisting that I should come to the site with my land documents despite my asking that we meet before a relevant authority, he kept insisting I come to the property with my document .
Click to read more

Related Article

Posted By cheatmaster On 10:39 Mon, 30 May 2016

Comments:0 || Views:

Please LOGIN or REGISTER To Gain Full Access To This Article